Team Liaison Meetings
The main element of Arran Resilience is the regular Liaison Meetings, held every 2-3 months. The meetings bring the leaders of each Resilience team together, to discuss issues that are relevant to multi-agency response, and the general emergency resilience of the Island.
A standard format has evolved:
- Start on time, 7.30pm
- Aims & objectives of Arran Resilience are highlighted at the beginning of each meeting
- 2 minute slot per team for updates on personnel, recent incidents, training highlights etc.
- Focus on specific areas, including any forthcoming exercise
- Future Work
- Next meeting time & location
- Guaranteed finish time, 9.30pm (or sometimes 9pm!)
The meetings rotate around our team bases, though we find ourselves in the particularly excellent facilities of Lamlash Community Fire Station and the Mountain Rescue Base on a regular basis.
Future meeting dates can be found on our Events Calendar.
Please note that these meetings involve team leaders (or their deputies) only, and are not open to the public.